帖子

精华

会员

注册时间
2010-6-23
发表于 2012-12-12 14:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Panchro/i by Cooke renamed miniS4/i

What we heard from the industry

While many DPs prefer to specify Cooke lenses to take advantage of the Cooke look as well as the on-set usability and reliable operation, cost has sometimes been a barrier.

In addition, many purchasers of digital cameras like Red also want a full set of lenses at a realistic price.

We also wanted to open up the opportunity to use Cooke lenses in risky situations such as on-board stunt work; lower costs lenses reduce rental and insurance costs.

S4 Quality Deserves the S4 Name

Our goal has been to deliver a smaller, lighter lens which offers the same resolution, optical quality and reliability as the S4/i, but at a lower price. We decided that the lenses should be equally suitable for shooting film and digital images up to and beyond a 4K resolution pipeline.

In addition the lenses include /i Technology, providing lens data per frame for downstream post production.

Like the S4/i lenses, the miniS4/i’s are designed for motion photography and they don't breathe.

The lenses are one stop slower than the S4/i, as a result they can be smaller and lighter.

All Cooke lenses are colour matched. This means miniS4/i and S4/i lenses can be mixed on a shoot with full confidence that the images will match.

The Mini S4/i Primes (T2.8 to T22 aperture) incorporate everything that today’s filmmakers ask for: smaller, lighter-weight lenses that offer the same resolution, optical quality and reliability as the S4/i lenses at T2.8 speed. With the speed of the new digital cameras, T2.8 is the new, economical T2.0. The Mini S4/i’s are interchangeable with the S4/i and 5/i lenses for shooting film and digital images up to and beyond a 4K resolution. Current Mini S4/i focal lengths are 18, 25, 32, 50, 65, 75, 100 and 135mm.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

filmaker.cn ( 桂ICP备16000355号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 13:17