Scarlet

REDray

Dragon update

RED projection

Monstro 645 DSMC

Monstro 617 DSMC

Surprise #1

Surprise #2

We reserve the right to change everything as needed...

Jim

作为Red饭。。。真激动呀

主题

帖子

精华

认证会员

Red黑头子

注册时间
2010-9-14
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-8 20:05 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 无语的人 于 2011-9-9 00:36 编辑

还有这个

These are the times we love...

Sony announces a new 8K (4K actually) camera, a 4K home projector and some other stuff. We love it. Really.

These are the times of real action. Finally.

1080P has finally been exposed once and for all. It never was "good enough". God love Sony for helping to spread this message.

We just got wind of more 4K development from another "big dog". Love it. The industry has finally woken up. About time.

RED sits in the cat-bird seat. We have plenty of tricks up our sleeve. And our new developments don't force our customers to buy new cameras. Upgrades... that's what the future is all about. I just hope none of the "other guys" claim upgrades as something new when they finally start to offer them. That would really piss me off and fire me up... not that I need it.

If you invest in RED, you are investing in a philosophy. This philosophy was RED's from the beginning. Take care of the customer. Truly. EPIC-X is a perfect example. Just wait to see what's next.

Believe me when I tell you that the other guys are going to have to start running to keep up with us. A 14" wide camera isn't going to keep pace. Expect major leaps from us. And soon.

We have been waiting for someone to wake up. Apparently they did. Now the fun really begins... I am so excited about the prospect of a real business fist-fight that I can hardly stand it.

RED stands for passion and war. Armor up. Put your helmet on. The fireworks have begun. And the one that wins is the customer. Just the way it should be....

I love these times. We have been trying to pick a fight for 5 years. Finally we have one.

I am so happy...

Jim

主题

帖子

精华

认证会员

注册时间
2010-9-4
发表于 2011-9-8 21:50 | 显示全部楼层
kao   说什么呀   不懂
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则