2012-1-4
发表于 2018-6-29 01:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 ZUNZHENG 于 2018-6-29 10:03 编辑

WechatIMG2286.jpeg

《殊途》

主题:一念之间
台词:你能真诚点吗?
道具:撕掉一页的笔记本

导师评语:The story is excellent. Usage of Designated elements is outstanding. But the plot was underdeveloped. Too much of the original script was cut out, leaving a short film that used simple camera and editing tricks that ended up being unsatisfying. The discovery of the lottery numbers could have been edited more cleanly with the actions on the computer better intercut with his reactions. The script wasn't formatted properly for a film - making it difficult to break down properly, using too many characters and locations to be executed properly.

导师评语:
Clever idea with the notebook, but awkwardly introduced, visuals lacked interest, ambitious twist at the end, but wasn't quite cohesive enough to be clear

点击观赏影片

《大吉大利》

主题:相见不如怀念
台词:你能真诚一点吗?
道具:房间门牌号237

导师评语:
Great look. Great costumes. Great scene. Great decision to hold on the opening shot with the slow reveal. And a good actor who could pull it off. But the reason the designated elements didn't score well is they felt incidental to the scene. You could have changed the Line and Prop, and the scene would play exactly the same way. The Craft categories were all given top scores - and the simplicity of the scene helped in this regard. But the Craft final scores all suffered from the Narrative which played like a single scene - not a short film that's a stand-alone story.

导师评语:
Visuals were exceptionally well done, the story was written wisely to work well with what you could do in the time. Lighting and camera excellent. Story was fun and the acting was also exceptional. Great, great effort. My only knock was the designated theme usage was a bit tenuous, but it did make sense, it just wasn't spot on.
点击观赏影片

《小右》

主题:未来无限可能
台词:你终于和自己和解了
道具:旋转的硬币

导师评语:
When I read the script I was very skeptical that this story would be executed well. I was 100% WRONG! Excellent filmmaking!!! The shooting style is imaginative. The editing is well executed. The Designated elements are fully realized. BUT points were lost for the poorly executed homework gag with a clearly visible edit point. The music and sound editing was really quite excellent - but there were still a few rushed sound transitions that weren't clean. A few points were lost for a few flat underexposed images. The script was good but not properly formatted to make it clear what is dialog and what is descriptive.

导师评语:
Clever story nicely told, good filmmaking, loved the premise and execution, and good use of the designated line/item/theme. Some of the scenes could have been more cohesively edited/shot, but overall excellent work. Original.

点击观赏影片

《芙蓉王》

主题:我们的对手其实是我们自己
台词:要活得像个人样!

导师评语:
Overall, this was well conceived and executed. Unfortunately, if I remove all references to the designated prop, the film wouldn't change - so the prop wasn't worked into the narrative properly. Editing, camera, and visual style were all good - but each lost points due to rough moments. Especially with overexposed images where the light wasn't controlled effectively.

导师评语:
Very clever, great use of theme and prop (loved the sign business), great script, nicely visualized and edited, though editing could be a bit tigher, nice comedic touch, did a subject that could have been preachy in an exciting way

点击观赏影片

《耽溺》

主题:这里是地狱,也是天堂
台词:要活得像个人样!

导师评语:
Overall, this film felt like a scene in a longer film - not a complete story, which is why the Narrative category was lower. The film was well executed. The craft categories took a hit with the critical shot of the husband holding the cell phone - but the cell phone was overexposed and the detail was blown out, ruining a dramatic, critical moment. The Designated prop was inconsequential to the story - so points were given for including it but additional points weren't earned for integrating with the theme or line. The Theme was scored lower because it wasn't clear what was the paradise portion of this short? The child? The theme wasn't supported strongly enough.

导师评语:
Generally good visuals. When editing, make sure to cut on action, especially when there are fight moments. A little more color correctin would help.

导师评语:
可以看出拍摄团队对录音和光线都有很认真的控制,所以短片的质量也全程在线。

点击观赏影片

《一念》

主题:一念之间
台词:我都看淡了

导师评语:
The designated theme was never realized. I don't know what decision hinged on which moment. The designated line never appeared in the English translation. Assuming the translation was incorrect, the line at 4:08 was effectively used with the goldfish. The room number didn't play into the narrative. There were a few awkward edits, many shots were out of focus, and the lighting varied from underexposed to very overexposed. Some shots were very pleasing, others - pulled me out of the narrative. There was good camera work but lack of lens focus hurt the score. The script was well presented but the character motivation didn't seem to match the desired take-away (it's unclear why the prosistute would be so moved by a herione-addicted client).

导师评语:
I liked the short depth of field that was used; I'm unclear why only about half the shots looked that way. I loved the cut between the man on the floor and the fish. The ending with "237" seemed out of place. Pace could have been faster

导师评语:
道具237门牌号没有出现,靠演员喊237,但是道具不是台词。主创想表达的太多,反而显得主体有点乱,建议加强叙事,注意情节流畅程度,前半部分剪辑有些拖沓。

点击观赏影片
本届最佳人气奖又再次出现争议,组委会为保证比赛公正,已进行了细致的排查,最终得到了一个公正的评判。
期间打扰了不少投票观众,为此组委会表示衷心的歉意。考虑到连续两届出现刷票争议,经过组委会的讨论,决定让我们回归对电影的初心:下一届Gaia48将取消“最佳人气奖”,让我们的奖项回归到电影本身。

本届Gaia48电影节,颁奖典礼将于 7月14日 举行,地点位于Gaia Cafe,欢迎所有人参与!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

filmaker.cn ( 桂ICP备16000355号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 20:01